There are many ways to get involved at Gateway using your gifts, talents and experiences to benefit others. From client advocacy to answering the phones to planning events, whatever your area of interest, we will find a place for you!
- Current Needs include RN’s (to be trained in sonography), receptionists, social media posting, event planning, and marketing
- Volunteer shifts in the clinic are usually 2-4 hours one day a week. Some volunteer work can be done from home.
- Volunteer shifts on the mobile unit are usually 4-6 hours one day a week.
- Training for volunteer positions is provided (amount of training depends on type of position)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a application and more information
Click to find out more about each type of position
“God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.” 1 Peter 4:10