An Ambassador is someone who accurately represents another person or group, and speaks on their behalf. Become an Ambassador for Gateway Express Testing by telling others about us. As you share our message, you never know if you are talking to a future client or supporter, so talk to everyone!
- Be a Church Liaison to share Gateway Express Testing with your church or group. Be the direct link of communication between your pastor/priest/elder and Gateway, keeping them informed of fundraisers, events, legislation, prayer needs, etc.
- Share on Social Media. Using Facebook. Like and Share about Gateway to keep enlarging our circle of friends.
- Donor Facebook: Gateway Women’s Resource Center
- Client Facebook: Gateway Express Testing
- Client Instagram: gatewayexpresstesting
- Host a House Party by inviting a few friends to your home for a brief presentation by the Gateway Director (or other staff member), who will share the mission and vision of Gateway, answer questions, and invite guests to be involved. It is a casual, fun and personal way to learn more about Gateway.
To become an Ambassador for Gateway, contact Alissa at email@example.com